Hard Road, Webster, NY
A short walk or ride from the Wolf Life Transitions Center, Azalea Village defines convenience. Not only are the apartments located on the bus line, residents may enjoy a heated therapy pool, fitness center, a restaurant, and a variety of community recreation activities.
Each of the units have a fully equipped kitchen, a patio or balcony, and free resident and visitor parking. One of the benefits of living in a CDS Housing Community are the on-site and coordinated activities. Residents are encouraged to participate in shopping trips, scheduled events, and use the complimentary community room, computer lab, and fitness room that is on-site.
Encompassing three buildings, Azalea Village offers 146 total housing units.
Contact Rochester Management for information about applying at 585-872-0056.
- One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Units
- One-Bedroom: 600 sq. feet | Two-Bedroom: 855 sq. feet
- Heat and Hot Water Included
- Free Resident and Visitor Parking
- Storage Space
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- Patio/Balcony for each Apartment
- Pets Welcome per Policy
- Conveniently located on the bus line
- Community Room
- Computer Lab
- Fitness Room
- Laundry Room
- Service Coordination
- Coordinated shopping trips
- Coordinated transportation